Friday, June 28, 2013

Sitting at the Airport


Hello again, everyone!

I was not planning to post again until after I had arrived in China; however, two reasons have changed that plan.  One is that I have been overwhelmed by all of the extra love and support I have received from my family and friends over the past week or so prior to my departure.  The encouragement and faith they have given me are truly humbling, and I feel incredibly blessed to have each and every one of them in my life.  I wanted to take this opportunity to sincerely thank everyone who has made this once-in-a-lifetime experience possible for me.  The other reason for my additional post is that my beautiful, intelligent, loving mother insisted that she and my stepfather bring me to the airport three and a half hours before my flight, in case there were any problems.  Luckily (maybe not?), there were no issues and I arrived at my gate with Starbucks in hand three hours before my flight is scheduled to depart.

I am extremely excited to arrive Sunday morning and to get myself settled into a whole new world!

No comments:

Post a Comment